So this is a mini series of recipes I will try to do. I really hope you enjoy them as much as me.
So this recipe is for a berry and banana smoothie. It is super yummy and also really healthy. It has no dairy so is also suitable for vegans.
- 1 banana
- A handful of frozen (or fresh but I prefer frozen) Strawberries
- A handful of frozen blueberries
- A handful of frozen cherries
- A few pieces of frozen pineapple (optional)
- A few teaspoons of oats
- A cup of apple juice
- Put all fruit and juice into a blender
- Blend for about a minute or until smooth ( if you want it to be thick then don’t add much juice)
- Serve and Enjoy!
So I hope you enjoys this recipe! Comment down below if you want more.