So loads of people liked my last blog post recipe so I decided to do another one. It is pancake day tomorrow so I decided to do American Blueberry Pancakes! Hope you enjoy.
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 300 ml milk
- a bit of butter
- a pack of blueberries
- oil or butter for cooking
- maple or golden syrup
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Beat the egg with the milk.
- Mix together gently to form a batter and add the blueberries.
- Heat up a pan and put in the butter or oil.(DO NOT LET BUTTER BURN)
- Put in a small amount of mixture and cook till golden brown on a side then flip and repeat. Small bubbles should appear. About 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with syrup and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these recipes!