So I think people liked my last two recipes so here is another one. I have realised that all the recipes so far are breakfast items!! Anyway hope you enjoy this recipe.
- 1.5 cups of rolled oats
- 3 cups of milk
- a teaspoon of brown sugar
- a dash of cinnamon ( depending on how strong you want it add more or less)
- 1 banana
- Slowly heat up the oats and milk until thick,
- Add the sugar and cinnamon,
- Stir then put into a bowl,
- Cut up the banana and put on top of the porridge.
- Top with honey (optional)
Hope you enjoy!
(background of featured image from google)